Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Next Up....the CSL Laurentien

 I saw this ship as she was passing Port Huron when I arrived to catch the Saginaw.  I figured that I could catch her at another spot on the river, so I wasn't too worried.

So after catching the Saginaw, I headed to another spot on the river.  I thought that it would end up being Marine City but I saw that she was approaching St. Clair as I got there.
She was heading to Quebec City but I'm not sure where she was heading from.
That could likely mean a load of grain.  In which case, she could have come down from Thunder Bay.
At this point, that would be a two day trip.
From today, it is two more days to Quebec City, which makes the total trip six days.
Anyway, she is a nice looking ship.
I think she is one of the last lakers to be built in Canada.
She looks like she could use a little love though.
But most Canadian ships look like that.
The sky was starting to get a little grayer.
But it looked pretty cool.
It was a little bit on the windy side.
She continues on her way.
And one more shot before heading home.


No comments: