Sunday, July 16, 2023

A Hazy Night at the Airport

 I looked at the sky this morning and it looked cloudy, so I didn't really feel motivated to go anywhere.  Usually when that is the case, I end up at the airport.  I was thinking of going to the airport anyway because my cousin's wife was returning from Germany and I was hoping to catch a picture of her flight.

First up was an AeroMexico flight.
It has been a while since I've seen this airline.  This particular flight was an Embrear 190 coming in from Monterrey.
It was followed by a Sun Country 737 from Minneapolis.  I don't think I've seen this livery yet.
It seems like it was my day to see the 717.  This one was coming in from Buffalo.
This was my cousin's wife's flight.
It was an A330 coming in from Amsterdam.  It was also 2 hours late.  Looking at Flight Radar, it must have caught every storm on the Atlantic.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Bay City.
A 717 coming in from Philadelphia.
Another CRJ-900.  This one was coming in from Harrisburg.
An A320 with the confusing tail number of N321US coming in from Albany.
An Embrear Phenom coming in from Holland, Michigan.
A 757 coming in from Santa Ana.
Another shot of that.
A CRJ-700 coming in from Chattanooga.
A Jet Blue E190 coming in from Boston.
A Spirit A320 coming in from the World of the Mouse.
An A319 coming in from LaGuardia.
Another 717.  This one was coming in from PHilly (I think).
Another 717, but I'm not sure where.
My other highlight.
A 777.
this one was coming in from Paris.
One more shot.
A 757-300.
this one was coming in from Seattle.
A 717 coming in from Charlotte.
A Southwest Airlines 737 coming in from Midway.
And another 717.  This one was coming in from Portland, Maine.
A West Jet 737 coming in from Calgary.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Toronto.
My other highlight of the day.
This was a 757-200.
It was coming in from Atlanta.
Because I like this plane.
I mean really like it.
One more before heading home.


No comments: