Saturday, July 27, 2024

A Brief Stop at the Airport

After catching the ship, I didn't quite want to head back home, so I took a look to see what was coming into the airport and it looked like there were a few interesting planes.  So I stopped at the airport on the way home.

First up was a Spirit Airlines A320 coming in from Atlanta.
A Delta Airlines 737 coming in from Las Vegas.  The planes were all landing on the west side of the airport, so that made this a little easier.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Pittsburgh.
It was followed by a Spirit Airlines A320neo.
This one was coming in from Las Vegas as well.
An Alaska Airlines 737 coming in from Seattle.
Another 737, this one was coming in from Minneapolis.
One of the planes that I was waiting for.
A Fed Ex 767.
This was flight 505 from Memphis.
Another of the planes that I was waiting for.
This was a Turkish Airlines 787.
It was coming in from Istanbul (not Constantinople).
This is one that I wasn't expecting.  It was a Southwest 737 from Baltimore.  If it looks a little blurry, it was taken through my window.
One of the other planes that I was looking for.
This is an Air France A350.
It was coming from Paris.
I am growing to like the looks of these planes.
But I still like the 787 more.
An A220-300.
This is the largest version of the A220.
It was coming in from Houston.
An a321 coming in from LaGuardia.
Another Southwest 737.  This one was a MAX and it was coming from Midway.
A Sun Country 737 coming in from Gulf Port.
A CRJ-900 coming in from MBS airport near Bay City, MI.
A 717.
This is the final descendant of the DC-9.  These are going to be retired within the next few years.  This one was coming in from Buffalo.
The last of the planes that I was looking for.
And of course it is a 757.
This particular one was coming in from Atlanta.
I think it is a transfer plane.
One more shot.


 

No comments: