Sunday, July 7, 2024

And the Frontenac

 The other ship I went up to Port Huron to catch was the Frontenac.

The Frontenac is one of my favorites because she is one of the last Canadian Classic Lakers left.  I haven't seen the Tadoussac this year nor have I seen the Leitch this year, so this one will have to do.
She was in Windsor and based on where she started her journey today, I think she was delivering stone to the stone dock there.
I'm not sure what she was doing here.  It is possible she was getting fueled.
Anyway the light was nice for me and she is always a pleasure to catch.
Especially since I think she is not long for this world.
As I type this, she is now heading up Lake Huron but her destination still reads "Windsor" and I don't think that is correct.
If I had to guess, she is heading up to Thunder Bay.
A bow shot.
Starting to bring the drone back.
A little further away.
One more shot before going home.


No comments: