Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Night of the Boeings

So I decided to go planewatching tonight.  It is going to be a few days since I can go planewatching since I'm going up to the Soo this weekend.
 As I was heading to Metro Airport, I saw this guy setting up to land at Willow Run.  So I had to stop to get pictures.
 I kind of had a good spot to get a decent headshot.
 It wasn't a great spot for the full on beam shot though.
 And then I headed over to Metro Airport.  I was hoping to catch a 747 but first I caught this A320 that was arriving from Minneapolis.
 An MD-88 coming in from St. Louis.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from Indianapolis.
 An A319 coming in from the city of Brotherly Love. 
 A 747 races an Airbus.
 This 747 had a weird track on Flight Aware.  It left Detroit at roughly 5:00PM and was supposed to head to China.  It had some kind of issue and had to return to Metro Airport after flying a few circles around northern Michigan.  The circular pattern was so that it could burn some fuel to get under the maximum landing weight.
 I hope everything is okay with this plane.
 A DC-9 arriving at Willow Run from Laredo, TX.  This particular plane was built in 1966 and that makes it older than me.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Dallas.
 A CRJ-700 coming from Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City.
 A CRJ-200 flying in from Escanaba, MI.
 A 737 that arrived from Denver.
 An MD-90 arriving from Milwaukee.
 Another MD-90 arriving from Florida.
 A 737 that came to us from Atlanta.
 A Boeing 717 coming from New Orleans.  I think it was pretty cool that I was able to catch the strobe light.
 A 757 arriving from Seattle.
 The almost beam shot of her.
 Another 757 coming in from Las Vegas.
And a better beams shot of her.

No comments: