Monday, June 19, 2017

Running Into the Wolverine in Chelsea

On Saturday I didn't really feel like doing much but I didn't want to get my normal Wolverine pictures from Ypsilanti, so I headed over to Chelsea.
 I really like the views of the train that I get in Chelsea.  Unfortunately, the don't last enough.  I really like the fact that I can get the signal lights in the shot.  One of these I would like to learn how to interpret these better.
 But I guess quality is better than quantity in this case.
 I should have gone on the side where I could get the depot in shot.
 It didn't take too long for the train to pass.
 A shot of the rear of the train.
 It wasn't too long for the eastbound Wolverine to appear.  I'm not sure if I like this shot.
 Or this shot.
 This train was moving a little faster than the last one.  So it didn't take long.
And a passing shot.

No comments: