Sunday, June 25, 2017

Waking up to a 757

I decided to get up early this morning because I wanted to catch Magee Marsh early enough to see the eagles in action.  I also decided that I wanted to try to get sunrise pictures of one of the 757 flights arriving at Detroit Metro Airport.  I was pretty happy with the pictures I got yesterday, so I wanted to try again today.
 As I looked over to the west sky, I noticed that there was a rainbow.    I kind of wish this were to the north.
 It wasn't too long before the 737 that was arriving from Portland, Oregon came into view.
 I kind of wish I weren't shooting into the sun, but I do like the silhouette.
 I really like this shot.
 And one more as the 737 passed by.
 The 757 wasn't too far behind the 737, so it didn't take too long for it to appear.
 It was arriving from Seattle.
 Again, I liked the silhouette, especially against this sky.
 I think I really like this shot.
 Another pretty cool shot.
 The beam shot.
 I tried to get another shot of the rainbow.
Using my big lens.

No comments: