Saturday, March 16, 2019

And the Wolverine Rolls on By

I was thinking about going down to Ohio today.  I thought it was going to be a fairly nice day except that there was a little snow on the ground when I woke up.  As I looked at the forecast for today, it looked like it was going to be on and off snow, so I decided to pass on today and maybe head down tomorrow.
 Anyway on days like today, I don't like to do absolutely nothing and catching the Wolverine is fairly close.  Also, I like to see the effects of different days.  I was hoping there would be a little more snow on the ground because I do like seeing it kick up the snow.
 But it was still nice to see the Wolverine and it was fairly on time.
 I think this is the same engineer because it always seems like he makes rabbit ears.  That is pretty cool however.
One more shot before it moves on.

No comments: