Thursday, March 21, 2019

Catching the 505 Flight (Among Others)

I decided to head to the airport tonight.  I decided that I wanted to catch the 787 because it would be arriving around 6:05 (or so).
 For the first couple planes, I decided to head over where I could see the west side of the airfield because I also wanted to catch the Fed Ex MD-11.
 First up was a Delta Airlines Airbus A319 arriving from Monterrey.
 It was followed by an Embrear 170.
 This plane was arriving from Chicago O'Hare.
 It was followed by a 737 belonging to Southwest Airlines.
 This plane was coming from Dallas Love Field.
 And the other plane that I was waiting for.
 the MD-11 from Fed Ex.
 It is listed as Flight 505 and comes from Memphis.
 It's kind of cool to see this plane though.
 So I headed over to the parking deck to catch this guy.  I wasn't sure I was going to make it in time because it was on the downwind leg of its approach.
 Fortunately, I made it and was able to get some beacon shots.
 And another.
 A puff of smoke as it touches down.  This plane was coming from Amman by way of Montreal.
I decided to stay for the Spirit Airlines A320 that followed behind it.  This plane arrived from Atlanta.

1 comment:

dowdy49581@gmail.com. said...

Great pics, I love planes, commercial and military.