Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My First Ship of the Season

So this is the reason I went down to Riverside Park.  I was still kind of tired from my excursion the day before but I didn't want to miss out on this one.
 I looked at Marine Traffic and saw that there was a ship coming down and a ship heading up.  The ship heading up ended up stopping for fuel at Mistersky.  The ship coming down ended up passing Detroit.
 The ship in question was the CSL Tadoussac.  She was emerging from her slumber in Sarnia but I'm not sure where she was heading.
 Nor am I sure what she was either picking up or delivering.  Based on her hull, I would say that she was probably going to pick up a delivery.
 After that I'm not sure where she was heading.
 An almost beam shot of her.
 A beam shot.
 And one more for good measure.
She continues down the Detroit River.  I think she might have just been heading to Windsor to pick up grain but I'm not sure.  Anyway, it was nice seeing a ship again.

No comments: