Sunday, March 31, 2019

A View of the Ambassador Bridge

As I looked at the weather this morning, I saw that it was going to be in the 20's.  So I thought I was going to stay in because I'm getting tired of winter.  Then I looked at Marine Traffic and saw that the Kaye Barker was making her way up the Rouge River.  I thought that I would have enough time to catch her.
As it turns out, the Kaye Barker wasn't going to the steel mill and she was at a spot on the Rouge where I couldn't get pictures.  So I didn't get a picture of her but I had to visit a restroom.  I remembered that there was a Welcome Center near the Ambassador Bridge but it turns out that it was closed.  However, I kind of wanted to get a different angle of the Ambassador Bridge.  So I took this picture.  It's not the greatest though.  I didn't see much other river traffic, so I headed home.

No comments: