Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Wolverine Passes Dexter

I had a bit of a scare with my mother tonight but it turns out that it was nothing, so I decided to take her for a ride over to Embury Road to see if the flowers had come out yet.  They didn't.  I then looked at the train schedule and saw that the Wolverine would be passing Dexter with enough light.
 I'm not sure that I was in the best spot.  I kind of wanted to get the Dexter Feed Mill in the shot but I parked too close to it.  So this wasn't too bad.
 One of these days, I would like to try to get a picture of the train passing over the bridge, but I'm not sure that I would have enough warning to get the shot I'm looking for.
 Here I was able to get a decent shot even though my light was leaving me.
 I did have to bump the film speed up a bit though.
And one more before going home.

No comments: