Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Finishing Up at the Airport

After boatwatching, I decided to make a stop at the airport to catch a couple of planes.  I had no idea what I watching to catch since I didn't look at my flight app.  So it was kind of nice to be surprised.
 As I was rounding the corner on to Wick Road, I saw the distinctive wing lights of the DC-9 family.  I knew it had to be at least a 717.
 Turns out that it was a 717 that was arriving form Nashville.
 It was followed by an A321.
 I call these the faux 757s because they kind of look like a 757 but not well.  This particular one was coming from Fort Lauderdale.
 It was followed by a real 757.
 This particular one was arriving from the City of Tampa.  For years, I've called it Tampa Bay but Tampa Bay is actually the body of water by the city.
 Given that I wasn't expecting to see one (although I had a pretty good chance), it was cool to see a 757.
 One more shot of the 757.
 Next up was an A320 belong to Spirit Airlines.
This particular aircraft was arriving from Jamaica.

No comments: