Monday, April 29, 2019

It's a 757 Fest

I didn't feel like doing much else on Saturday but I had to do something, so I headed over to the airport to catch some planes.
 I barely caught this one.  It was on final approach as I was arriving at my spotting place.  I didn't have time to switch lenses but it's a big enough plane that I could catch it with my little lens.  The Lufthansa A340 arriving from Germany.
 This Embrear E175 was arriving from LaGuardia.
 A Delta 767 arriving from Frankfurt.
 I don't normally take pictures of CRJs anymore but I couldn't pass up on this one.  It was arriving from St. Louis.
 A 737 arriving from Las Vegas.
 And it was the start of my 757 day.
 This one was arriving from Seattle.
 Another angle of that plane.
 It was followed by another 757.
 This particular one was arriving from San Francisco.
 Another angle.
 Probably my favorite angle of the plane.
 An A319 arriving from Minneapolis.
 Back to the 757s.
 This particular one was arriving from Los Angeles with a bit of smoke.


 Again my favorite angle.
 Sometimes your lenses can play tricks.  Neither the plane or bird were in danger.
 An American Airlines 737 arriving from Dallas-Fort Worth.
 An A320 arriving from Jacksonville.
 Next up was a treat.
 It its one of Delta's newest planes and a pretty nice looking one to boot.
 An A220.
 This particular one was arriving from Boston.
 I think Delta uses this plane for flights from Boston and Dallas-Fort Worth.
 I'm not sure which of their existing planes this is replacing.
 But at least it looks pretty nice.
 One more shot.
 An AeroMexico 737 arriving from Mexico City.
 A 717.
 this one was arriving from Reagan National in Washington DC.
And another 757.  This one was arriving from Orlando.

No comments: