Saturday, April 20, 2019

Next Up: Fostoria

After getting some pictures at Magee, I decided to head down to Fostoria.  It has been even longer since I've been there.
 As I was heading towards down, I saw this train approaching and I was hoping that I could get ahead of it to get some pictures.  I managed to find a spot.
 It was kind of neat to see, especially since I haven't been here in a while.
 And it passed by.
 I didn't manage to catch it at the park though.
 It wasn't too long before the next train appeared.
 It was carrying a bunch of auto racks.
 Shortly after that one passed, a train came down from Toledo.  At this point, it started to rain.
One more shot before heading home.

I'll have to make it a point to come back here and maybe go over to Deshler.  It has been too long.

No comments: