Saturday, April 6, 2019

Some Thursday Night Planespotting

Now that the weather is getting warmer and it is staying light longer, I can go planespotting again.  Based on the aircraft, it looks like Thursday is my best night.  I'm not sure for how long but I can get two 787s since Air France and Royal Jordanian are both using 787s. 
 I arrived in time to catch the Fed Ex 757 coming in from Indianapolis.
 The 757 is my favorite plane and I like the clean look of freight planes.
 I also like the Fed Ex livery.
 Anyway, it is always nice to catch this plane.
 I think the Air France planes are arriving a little earlier now.  For a while, they weren't going to be in until around 7:30.  Now they are arriving around 6:15 and that means I can try to catch it.
 I think it is always nice to catch this plane.
 And really nice when I get a beacon shot.
 Next up was a Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Atlanta.
 It was followed by an Embrear E175 arriving from O'Hare.
 I love catching the airline.  I just wish they would send something other than a CRJ.
 It was followed by an American Airlines 737 from Dallas.
 Another plane that I was waiting for was the 787 from Amman.
 I really love this livery.
 An A319 arriving from Mexico City.
 Followed by a 757 from Orlando.
 Another plane that I was waiting for.
 This is an MD-11 coming in from Memphis.
 Since these planes are becoming rarer, it's nice to see it.
One more view of it.

No comments: