Saturday, February 22, 2020

A Brief Saturday Planespot

So I decided to head down to Fostoria today but I ended up picking up a friend to go with me.  He lives near the airport.  Before heading away, I decided to check FlightRadar.
 First up was an A350 coming in from Amsterdam.  This was the one that made me stop.
 While I prefer the 787, I think the A350 is pretty nice looking.
 I didn't have time to swap lenses when I got there, so I had my little lens on my camera.  It was kind of nice because I don't normally get this angle.
 And I like this one because of the contrail of the plane above.
 I looked at FlightRadar again and I saw that a plane with the new United livery was coming in.  I haven't seen that in person yet.
 This plane was arriving from Chicago O'Hare Airport.
 And I saw this one coming in as I was leaving.
It was an AeroMexico plane arriving from Monterrey.

No comments: