Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Mid Day Wolverine

I had to take my mom to the doctor today, so I took today off.  Her appointment was later in the afternoon and I was thinking about going down to Magee but I got up too late.  I decided that I needed to take some pictures, so I checked when the Wolverine was passing by.
 This is the west bound Wolverine that is heading to Chicago from Pontiac.
 The train was relatively on time today.  Sadly, I was kind of shooting into the sun.
 But I think I got some pretty nice pictures.  I like the pictures I get from this angle.
 It is nice to get the buildings of Depot Town into the shot.
 And the sign telling where we are.
 I think that is a unit that greases the track.
One more shot as it continues on its way to Chicago.  If  I remember correctly, it will be in Chicago in about four hours after this point.

No comments: