Monday, February 17, 2020

The Bird Observation Area

So after getting some pictures of the stuffed animals, I went back in my car to get my bigger lens.  The nature center has a pretty decent set up for watching birds.  It is alot better than the one I remembered.  Anyway, here are some bird pictures.
 I'm not sure what kind of bird this is, but I thought he looked pretty neat.
 Another angle of that bird.
 I think this one is a woodpecker.
 I think this is a nuthatch.

 A yellow finch.  They aren't as bright in the winter.

 Another type of woodpecker.

 I think this is my favorite shot of him.

 I was happy to see this bird.
 For all the pictures of birds that I have, it seems like the cardinal proves to be elusive.  This is a female cardinal.  They aren't as bright as the males.
 But they still look pretty cool.
 It seems like they are mean though as she seemed to chase away the other birds before eating.
 I really like this picture.
 One more shot of her.
I kind of like this shot.

No comments: