Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Kent State at Eastern Michigan Basketball - In Pictures

I was almost going to pass on going to the game tonight because I got home from work a little on the late side.  After I finished dinner, I decided to head over to the game so that I could catch the second half.  I arrived in time.  When I arrived, Eastern Michigan was up by two, so I thought it would be a close game.
 Coach Murphy giving some pointers to Boubacar Toure.
 The basketball band.
 The dance team.
 Rob Murphy laying out his strategy.
 Another picture from that session.
 Rob Murphy giving pointers to Noah Morgan.
 One of the Eastern Michigan cheerleaders.
Ever since my surgery, I have been spending less time under the basket.  I don't really want to have an ugly collision.  I try to get under the basket though because I like the pictures from there.  Usually there are people between me and the players, so it's not too bad.  Anyway, I was there at the right time.

Eastern Michigan would defeat Kent State by a score of 70 to 49.

No comments: