Saturday, February 15, 2020

Western Michigan at Eastern Michigan In Pictures

So I went to the Eastern Michigan basketball game today.  I was almost thinking of not going because it was so cold out but I ended up going and I'm glad I did.
 This is probably my favorite picture from the game.  If you want to see more, go to Hustle Belt where you can see the rest of my pictures.  Eastern Michigan would beat Western Michigan by a score of 69 to 51.
 The cheerleaders during one of the timeouts.
 The Eastern Michigan dance team doing a routine.  It was pretty cool to watch.
 I think the winds picked up during the game.  The flag was almost straight out.
Because I like the look of the Michigan flag.
The Eastern flag.

Eastern Michigan didn't start the MAC season well but it seems like the may be working some of the kinks out.  I hope it continues.

No comments: