Monday, February 17, 2020

A Stop at the USS Edson

I decided to head up to Fish Point yesterday in order to see if could catch any snowy owls.  I didn't see any, so I swung by Bay City on the way back.   While I was there, I decided to see if I could see any eagles.  I didn't see any eagles there either.  I didn't want to not have any pictures, so I decided to stop at the USS Edson.
 I was kind of amazed at the level of the river near it.  I don't think I've see the river that high and because of that, I couldn't quite get the angle that I was looking for.  Normally, I could stand so that I'm slightly in front of the reeds.  Oh well, it's not a bad picture.
I went over to another spot to try to get a better picture, but I couldn't quite get out far enough because of the water.  I wasn't sure if it was just ice or over the river.
This might have been my favorite shot if I weren't shooting into the sun.

No comments: