Sunday, February 9, 2020

Saturday at the Snow Globe Aviary

There was no boat traffic and I wasn't sure about the weather so I decided to not go train watching.  I went with the old stand by and headed over to the airport.  It seems like mid afternoon is a good time period for me because I will catch at least three 757s.
 First up was a 757-300 from Fort Myers, Florida.  The -300 is the stretch version of the 757 and I think I like it better.
 There was a little snow and it made for some nice trails in the sky.
 And because I like this plane, you'll get multiple angles of it.
 I just think this is a nice graceful looking aircraft.
 Next up was an A320 heading in from LaGuardia.
 It was followed by a 737 coming in from Atlanta.  As you can see, it was giving some nice trails.
 I kind of like this shot.
 The straight out shot of it.
 This is another one of the planes that got me to the airport.
 I didn't realize it would be in their Star Alliance livery.
 It was the Lufthansa A340 coming in from Frankfurt.
 One more shot of it.
 An Embrear 145 coming in from Philadelphia.
 A 737 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
 This 757 was arriving on the other runway from Los Angeles.
 A 717 coming in from Sarasota, Florida.
 The A220 is also growing on me.
 This one was coming in from Boston.
 I'll have to admit it's a nice looking plane.
 Another 757.
 This one was coming in from Tampa.
 All these nice warm weather spots and they are coming into this.
 This Frontier A320 was coming in from Miami.
 It was followed by a Delta A320 from Jacksonville.
 And a 757 coming in from Orlando.
 This one has the signature of Joseph Lowery who was considered as the Dean of the Civil Rights movement.
 One more shot of it.
 A Delta E175 coming in from Columbus.
 A Southwest 737 coming in from Orlando.
 It was followed by an A330 from Frankfurt.
 A beacon shot.
 This Spirit A320 was coming in from Las Vegas.
 A 717 from Baltimore.
 And an A330 from Amsterdam.
And one more shot.  It started to snow a little bit after I left.

No comments: