Sunday, March 1, 2020

For the Birds

So I went up to Fish Point today in the hope of catching some snowy owls.  Unfortunately, I got too late of a start and didn't see any.  So  I decided to head over to Bay City State Park and the bird observation area there.
 As I entered the area, all of the birds left but I saw a couple of squirrels.  I haven't really taken pictures of squirrels lately and this one was looking pretty cute.
 I followed him around for a bit.
 It wasn't long before the birds came back.  Since I'm not sure what the birds are, I'll just talk about the picture.  I think this may be a finch of some sort.
 I'm not sure what one is.
 I kind of like this view.
 This almost looks like it could be a bluebird
 the bird from the side.
 Another side view.
 This one is a downy woodpecker.  It was kind of neat to see him.
 I'm not sure what this one is.
Another shot of the woodpecker.

No comments: