Friday, March 27, 2020

Socially Distant Wolverine

As I was about to upload my pictures from the last post, I decided to take a look at the Amtrak map.  I saw that the Wolverine was leaving Ann Arbor, so I decided to head over to Depot Town to catch it.
 I was amazed at how empty Depot Town.  Usually it is quite busy on a Friday night.  There was nobody around.  Granted, the state order might have something to do with it.  Since the state order allows for outdoor activities not around anyone else, I decided it would be okay to catch some pictures of the train.
 I kind of like this shot with the grain elevator in the background.  I think they are planning on demolishing that soon though.
The train gets a little closer.
One more shot of the train before heading back home.

I will have to admit all of this is uncharted territory for me.  I've had to work at home for the past two weeks and it looks like I will have to work at home for two more weeks if not more.  And even that doesn't mean when I go back to work this wont start again next year.  However, I might take advantage of the outdoor activity part of all of this.

No comments: