Friday, March 6, 2020

The Return of Wilson

Like I said in my last post, I had the opportunity to catch a few flights after work.
 First up was an Embrear 170 belonging to United Express coming in from O'Hare.  Well actually, it belongs to Republic Airlines but operates as United Express.  They use the call sign "Brickyard".
When I was taking this picture, I didn't notice the geese in the back.  It's kind of cool.
Anyway, this is an Alaska Airlines flight coming in from Seattle.
It was followed by a Delta A320 coming in from Mexico City.
A CRJ arriving from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Since I missed the Royal Jordanian 787 and I didn't think it would be light enough for the Air France 787, this was the plane I was interested in.
It is Fed Ex Flight 505 from Memphis.
Last night it was an MD-11.  The MD-11 is similar to a DC-10.  One of the differences it the wingtips.
Anyway, this plane is the reason for the post's title.
And I'm pretty sure this plane can carry a few "Wilsons".
A Spirit Airlines flight heading off somewhere.
And my last plane of the evening was a Delta A319 coming in from Monterrey.

No comments: