Friday, March 26, 2021

A Nice Day for a Little Planewatching

 I had to get up really early because I had to take my mom in for some testing.  When I got back home after that, I decided to go back to sleep for a while.  When I woke up, I wanted to do something but I wasn't sure what.  So I headed over to the airport.

First up was a CRJ-200 coming up from Evansville, Indiana.
And next up was the plane that I was waiting for.
It was a 757 coming up from Los Angeles.
Anyone that follows this blog, knows that I like the 757.  I think Boeing made a huge mistake when they ended production.  
I honestly think they should have made a re-engined 757 for the MAX instead of the plane they used.
Anyway, one more shot.
As I was getting ready to leave, I saw that there was an A350 coming in from Brussels.
I think it is carrying auto parts.
The A350 is growing on me.
As it was passing, I noticed that it said "Sprit of Delta" on the side.  I think this plane is replacing a 777 that used to have that.


No comments: