Friday, March 26, 2021

And then the AlgoCanada

 As I was finishing out with the Algoma Transport, I saw that there was a ship coming downbound.

So I headed over to Belle Isle so that I could shorten the time until I saw her.
The ship in question was the AlgoCanada.  She would have been a ship I could have seen through the winter because they usually keep the tankers active.
I believe she was on her way to Nanticoke.
Presumably, she had a load of fuel oil.
Anyway, it was nice seeing another because I hate going down for just one ship.
This is not a bad spot on Belle Isle because the background is mostly unobscured.
I think it is roughly 17 hours to Nanticoke from this point.
She passes the apartments in Windsor.
And gives the beam shot.
And one more shot before heading off.


No comments: