Wednesday, March 24, 2021

First Trip to Ottawa Wildlife Preserve in a While

 So on Sunday, my dad came down and we decided to head down to Ohio.  It has been a while since I've been to either the Ottawa Wildlife Preserve or Magee Marsh and I wanted to get some pictures.  I was pretty sure I might get some eagle pictures, there were some other birds that I wasn't sure of.

I saw this guy as I entered Ottawa.  I was hoping that I could get some other angles but he flew away.  I was kind of amazed at how close he was though.
There were a fair number of people on the wildlife drive.  It was a nice day and many people have been pent up so I think they were happy to get out.  As we entered the park further, I saw this trumpeter swan.
I decided to get some other pictures.
And a pair of them.
I did see this guy as well but he was a ways bac and I was having a hard time focusing on him.  Oh well, maybe next time.


No comments: