Saturday, August 31, 2024

Catching the CSL Assiniboine

This is one of the ships I hoped to catch but not the ship I was heading down to Detroit for.

The CSL Assiniboine was coming down from Thunder Bay, I think.  Her last destination is listed as the Soo but that always happens with ships that come from above the Soo.
She was heading to Quebec City.
I'm not sure what she was carrying though.
I do like her looks.
Especially the red hull.
But like many of her fleetmates, she looks pretty rough.
But Canadian ships usually go through more locks and sometimes they end up in the brackish waters.
Both things are rough on ships.
But she doesn't look too bad.
A sailboat passes her.
The almost beam shot.  I liked the looks of the clouds behind her.
She continues down the river.
One more shot.
 

No comments: