Saturday, August 24, 2024

Two Somethings You Don't See Every Day

 As I was sitting around deciding what I wanted to do, I heard the distinctive sound of a propellored aircraft.  So I looked in FlightRadar and I saw that the B-25 from Willow Run was wandering around.  I decided to head over to Willow Run to catch some pictures of her.

They were also taking their Huey out for wandering around.
I like the sound of these but they should have a loudspeaker that plays "Fortunate Son" when they are flying it around.
The B-25 came in from about the spot I expected it to.
It was pretty cool to catch.  With the sale of the B-17, I guess this will have to do.
I hope they don't see this one.
I still wish they would have kept the B-17 though.
It was a nice enough day though.
Then the Huey appeared.
She wasn't going over the same runway.
If I had known that, I would have went over to their hangar to try and catch her there.  But if I did that, I would have missed the B-25.


No comments: