Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ending with the Algoway

Despite my disappointment of not getting on the Detroit, I still had a pretty good day.  I got to see the Tregurtha and Algorail.  As I was getting ready to leave, I saw that the Algoway was pretty close so I stuck around a bit to catch her.
 I think the Algoway is related to the Algorail.  They look very similar to me but there are probably some differences.
 I think that the Algoway is also on her last legs.  If not, it seems like she sure could use some loving.
 I don't even think they bothered to paint her bow.
 And I think I need a tetanus shot after watching her.
 I loved the look of the clouds.
 A better angle of all her rust.
 She approaches the Blue Water Bridge.
 I think she was on her way to Goderich.
One more shot before heading home.

No comments: