Sunday, October 27, 2019

A Stop at Barton Dam

I went to a family celebration for my mom's 70th birthday yesterday (her birthday was three weeks ago).  It was up in Saginaw.  I had to go through Ann Arbor to pick up a desert tray that we had ordered.  As I was passing through, I decided to make a stop at Barton Dam.
 It has been a while since I've been here.  I was kind of disappointed in the colors though.
 The colors were pretty nice as I looked down the Huron River though.
 They were okay near the dam.  The water was mostly flowing.
 It was a little chilly yesterday, so it was a little hazy.
 Another angle.
 A pair of waterfalls with the shutter speed slowed down.
 Another angle of the dam.
And one more.

It was a pretty nice day to head up to Saginaw.  Getting home was a different story though.

No comments: