Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Thursday Night at the Aviary Goes Round in Circles

Thursday is my plane watching day and these pictures are from last Thursday.  I think my window for doing this is getting shorter.  Anyway, I'll enjoy it while I can.  Anyway, the planes.
 A 737 exits from the time portal.
 Nah, it was only coming from Minneapolis.
 I couldn't make out the tail number for this one but it is a CRJ belonging to American Airlines.
 A Spirit A320 arrives from Myrtle Beach.
 It was followed by a company plane from Atlanta.
 An E170 arriving from Newark.
 And a CRJ-900 coming from my home town.
 A Delta Airlines A319 from Mexico City.
 And an A319 from the cable car city.
 One of the planes I was waiting for.
 A beacon shot from it.
 Another beacon shot.
 And can we get three in a row from the plane from Paris.
 Another plane that I was waiting for.
 A DC/MD-10 arriving from Memphis.
 And an A321 arriving from Atlanta.
 An A320 from Tampa.
 Another angle of that plane.
 An A319 coming in from O'Hare.
 I'm not sure why the Royal Jordanian did a go around but it did.  I think it will go out a few miles and enter the pattern around Dundee (or so).
 It was pretty neat to watch the ballet.
 And it peels off.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Columbus.
 A 757-300 arriving from Orlando.
 I liked this picture so much, I had to post it.
 An A319 arriving from Austin.
 the other plane that I was waiting for.
 A Fed Ex 757.
 This one was arriving from Memphis.
 And this 717 was also coming in from Memphis.
 A few minutes later, the Royal Jordanian 787 appeared again.
 This time it landed.
And that was the last of the evening for me.

No comments: