Monday, October 7, 2019

Catching the Drake Plane

A couple days before last weekend, I saw a post that a plane belonging to a rapper would be arriving in Detroit on Sunday Sept 29, 2019.  When I woke up that morning, I saw that I was going to be late to catch it.  Then when I looked at it's takeoff, I saw that I had time to catch it.
 This is the plane belonging to Drake.  It is a 767 and I'm not sure what airline it belonged to before he got it.
 He was flying from Toronto to Detroit as part of his tour, I think. 
 After the plane left Detroit, it headed to Sacremento.
 A Delta Airlines A321 coming in from LaGuardia.
 I liked the double beacon in this shot.
 The A321 was arriving from Raleigh-Durham.
 A Delta 737 arriving from Atlanta
 Another A321 arriving from Phoenix.
 A Delta A320 arriving from Minneapolis.
 After catching the 737, I was going to head home and then I saw that this plane was coming in, so I went back to the airport.
 The Frontier Airlines Mitch the Wolverine A321 arriving from Las Vegas.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Columbus.
 A Delta 767 arriving from Paris.
 Another A321, this particular one was coming in from Boston.
 I was happy to see this plane.  An AeroMexico E190 coming in from Monterrey.
 A 717 arriving from Kansas City.
 I love shooting planes in the moisture.  There are always some interesting trails.  This 717 was coming in from O'Hare.
 Another AeroMexico E190.  This one was arriving from Silao.
 A 757 Arriving from Seattle.
 My favorite angle of those.
 A Southwest Airlines 737 coming in from Dallas Love Field.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from New Orleans.
 This A350 was taken from a different spot.  I'm not sure I like it.  At any rate, it was arriving from Amsterdam.
 Another AeroMexico E190.  This plane was arriving from Queretaro.
 I kind of liked the moisture coming off the wings on this one.
 This Alaska Airlines 737 was arriving from Seattle.
 A Delta A319 arriving from Mexico City.
 This 757 was arriving from San Francisco.
 I kind of liked the moisture coming off the wings.
 Again, my favorite angle.
 I really liked this one.
 This one was arriving from Midway, I think.
 Another A350.
This one was arriving from Narita.

No comments: