Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ball State at Eastern Michigan - Pictures

These pictures are from the weekend before last.  I am finally trying to catch up on my blog.  I've really had no issues taking the pictures, I've just had issues getting motivated to post them.  Anyway....
 As I was heading into the stadium, I saw this police motorcycle.  It belongs to the Eastern Michigan police.
 Over the summer, Eastern Michigan added a new scoreboard.
 They also added a new athletic building.  I think it is going to house all the different teams at Eastern Michigan.
 A shot of the NFL wall.  These are the players that have played in the NFL.
 they also updated Swoop.
 I took my little lens with me, so I got some different pictures.
 the band taking the field.
 Another shot of them.
 The Eastern Michigan dance team.
 One of the drum majors coming on the field.
 the color guard.
 Another picture of them.
 Some of the band members.
 It was homecoming, so this is the alumni band.
 another shot of the color guard.
 The eagle flying out on the field.
 I love this shot.
 Another shot of the band.
 I love this shot too.
 But I think I love this one more.
 the team taking the field.
 A shot of the student section.
 A Kalitta DC-9 flying near the stadium as it heads to Willow Run.
 One of my shots from the game.  Other shots of the game are at Hustle Belt.
 Another shot of the student section.
 This CRJ was flying pretty low over the field.
 The band at halftime.
 Another shot of the band.
 One more.
 One of the cheerleaders.
 I think this was an A321.
And a 757.
A Lufthansa A340 heading off to Frankfurt.

No comments: