Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Catching the Cason J. Callaway

The next ship was another one that I like to catch.
 I think the Cason J. Callaway was coming down from Duluth and I think she had a load of iron ore.
 I think she was heading down to Conneaut but I'm not sure.  I don't remember details from almost two weeks ago and really can't find it without paying for it.
 The Callaway is one of the AAA ships that belong to Great Lakes Fleets.  The others being the Philip R. Clarke and Arthur M. Anderson.
 They all look very similar to each other and they are all beautiful ships (in my opinion).
 The light was just about right.
 The almost beam shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 One of the crew members in the breezeway.
And she continues on her way.  She has at least a day and a half journey to either Conneaut or Gary.

No comments: