Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Chasing the Dream(liner)

This is from almost two weeks ago. I've decided that Thursday night is my airport night.  If I am lucky I have a chance to catch two 787s.
 First up was the Royal Jordanian 787.  It was arriving from Amman, Jordan by way of Montreal.
 I think if the conditions are right, it can make it all the way from Jordan to Detroit but that comes later in the year, I think.
 I still love the looks of this plane.
 A United Airlines E175 coming in from Houston.
 this CRJ-700 was arriving from MBS Airport near Bay City.  I think the plane spent more time taxiing than in the air.
 An A350 arriving from Beijing.
 Another angle of that plane.
 This 737 was coming in from Midway.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Myrtle Beach.
 And this Spirit A320 was coming in from Atlanta.
 It was followed by a Delta Airlines A319 coming in from Mexico City.
 A United 737 coming in from Denver.
 It was followed by an A319 from San Francisco.
 This 757 was coming in from Orlando.  I was hoping to get the moon behind it.
 Another plane that I like to catch.
 The Fed Ex MD-11 arriving from Memphis.
 An A330 flies under the moon as it arrives from Memphis.
 I decided to stick around for one more plane.
 This Fed Ex 757 was arriving from Memphis.
 Another angle of that plane.
And since the 757 is my favorite, one more.

No comments: