Friday, December 24, 2021

A Lit Up Water Tower

When I got to Clare, I found the reindeer ranch but it was pretty foggy, so I couldn't really see them anyway.  I also thought they would be in more of a pasture that I might be able to see from the road.  It turned out that I couldn't, so I didn't get any pictures of the reindeer.  Upon some further searching, I found out that there is a ranch near Kalamazoo.  I might check that one out.

Anyway, I realize that it's been a while since I've taken pictures of the Water Tower.  I heard the Water Tower was lit up for the holidays.  I figured I would get some pictures.

It was pretty cool.  They could light it different colors.  It might look better at night.
I just wish I didn't have the wire in the way.
I think I like this shot the best.
 


No comments: