Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Arthur M. Anderson Makes an Appearance

 So this picture is from last weekend.  I'm finally getting around to posting it.  I had a pretty busy week last week, so I didn't have a ton of time to post pictures.  Anyway, here goes.

I saw that the Arthur M. Anderson was making her way up from Conneaut to Stoneport.  I was thinking I would catch her a little later but I wasn't sure if she was going to stop for fuel.
For that reason, I headed to Belanger Park to get pictures of her.  Unfortunately, I was a little slow in getting moving, so I almost missed her.
But it was good enough to get some pictures.
The Walter J. McCarthy was still fueling while she was approaching, but the McCarthy was just about done.
The Anderson started to slow down to approach the Mistersky Docks.
I forget how long it takes a ship to fuel.


No comments: