Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Catching the G3 Marquis

 So I decided to go boatwatching again on Sunday.  I saw at least one I was interested in catching.  It was a little windy but not too windy.

First up on the list was the G3 Marquis.
She carries grain mostly and is probably getting in her last trips of the season.
She was on her way up to Thunder Bay.  There she will gather grain.
Based on Marine Traffic, she will be heading back to Port Cartier.
She originally was bought by another company and is ran by Algoma Central.
I think the straight deckers look the nicest.
One more shot with my regular camera.
And then I switched to my drone.  Other than the wind, it was a pretty nice day.
I love the looks of the water.

The beam shot.
She continues on her way up.
I decided to get a couple more pictures that I usually do.
And she continues on her way to Thunder Bay.


No comments: