Monday, August 1, 2022

And Then There Was the Jackson

 As I was finishing up the shots of the Clarke, I saw that there was one more ship that I could catch.

The Herbert C. Jackson was coming down from one of the stone ports.
She was heading to Erie, Pennsylvania which is a strange desination.
I rarely see ships heading there, unless it's for layup.
There is drydock there and sometimes they build tugs and barges.
The light came out and that was perfect.
She starts to pass under the Blue Water Bridge.
One more shot with my regular camera.
I like this spot for my drone.
They are still close enough to the Bridge.
I can catch them as they make the turn.
the almost beam shot.
The beam shot.
She turns to continue down the river.
One more shot as she continues.  Shortly after she passed, the Hollyhock started to follow her.


No comments: