Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Passing a CSX Engine

 Sunday I decided to head down to Ohio.  I went to look for the covered bridges that I didn't see the last time I was there.  I ended up taking US 127 down and that made for a much more relaxing drive and I was able to see some of the countryside.

As I was passing some train tracks, I looked down and saw a train.  Of course, I had to stop to get a picture of it.
It was a CSX train and I wasn't sure where it was heading.
I kind of liked the way it was tucked in the bushes.
Since the train was stopped, I decided to get a head shot of it.  This is a shot I wouldn't get if it were moving.
I had the opportunity to get some other angles.
I like this one the best.
The sky looked pretty cool.
A little offset.
Using my leading lines to lead to the train.
I kind of like this one too.

Another headshot with some leading lines.
One more and then I was on my way.


No comments: