Friday, August 26, 2022

One More Day at the O'Hare Hilton

 I got up fairly early on Sunday morning too but a good chunk of it was foggy and I couldn't get some pictures that I wanted.  It was still cool to see some of the landing lights and stuff though.

My first plane was this Japan Airlines 787 coming in from Narita.
It was kind of cool seeing it against some of the other planes.
It continues with a China Airlines 747 behind it.
It was cool seeing 747s again.  I don't get to see them that often in Detroit since Delta retired them.
Two Boeing aircraft.
The China Airlines 747 taxiing for take off.  I think it was heading to Anchorage but I'm not sure where it was headed after that.
The Royal Jordanian 787 after landing.  It was coming in from Amman.
A head shot.
An All Nippon Airways 777 coming in.
I think this may be the first Korean Air plane that I've caught.
Another head shot.
An Atlas Air 747.
A different pair of Boeings.
A Japan Airlines 777.
Another head shot.
Turning for the taxiway.
A pair of 777s.
A United 737 in old Continental livery.  I really wish Delta would do something similar.
A Turkish Airlines 787.
A Qatar 777 coming in for a landing.
One more shot before heading out.


No comments: