Sunday, August 14, 2022

The Mighty Cuyahoga

 This is the ship that got me out shipwatching for the day.

The Cuyahoga was coming down from one of the stone ports but I think it was one of the Canadian ports.
I think she was heading down to Toledo where she would deliver the stone.
From Toledo, she ended up going to Kingsville, Ontario.
I'm not sure what she would pick up in Kingsville, Ontario.
Currently, she is heading to Sandusky.
I think she will pick up stone in Sandusky.
It is likely that she will go to Windsor from there but you never know.
It seems like they keep her pretty busy.
But it seems like she might be on her last leg.
She is looking pretty rough.
Almost a clear shot.
She passes Windsor.
I switched over to my drone.  NOrmally, I wouldn't post a shot where the ship is this small, but I like this shot.
The Westcott heads away from her.
Detroit in the background.
She continues on her way.
I never noticed all the seaweed before.
Almost a beam shot.
As you can see, she is looking pretty rough.
The beam shot.
And she continues on her way.


No comments: