Sunday, August 14, 2022

Next Up the Algoma Strongfield

It wasn't too long before I saw the next ship.

She was about a half hour behind the Cuyahoga.
The next ship was the Algoma Strongfield.
She was coming down from Thunder Bay.
Based on her configuration and where she was coming from, she was carrying some sort of grain.
She was heading over to Quebec City.
Which I believe is about three days from Detroit.
Typically, they would be delivering grain to a trans ship point.
It was kind of cool to see her.
I like the clean lines of a straight decker.
A little bit of smoke.
One more shot with my regular camera.
And then I switched to my drone.
She is being serviced by the Westcott.
The Westcott started to pull away.
And then she started to pull away.
An almost beam shot.
One more shot.
 

No comments: