Tuesday, August 1, 2023

And the Algoma Conveyor

I had one more ship.

Even though it's not a special looking ship, it has a special name.
The Algoma Conveyor was coming down from Goderich.
That means she was carrying a load of salt.
She was heading to Cote Ste-Catherine which is near Montreal.
That means she has roughly two more days to get there from this picture.
I like the name because it reminds me of the Atlantic Conveyor which was lost in the Falklands.
the Atlantic Conveyor was ferrying Harriers.
I was out of battery power for drone, so I couldn't get any drone shots.
This would be about the point I would switch to my drone.
the almost beam shot.
She starts to pass under the Ambassador Bridge.
Almost in the middle.
She passes by.
And continues down the river.
One more shot.
 

No comments: