Monday, August 21, 2023

The Algoma Conveyor Passes By

 I wasn't really paying attention to the upbound ships, but I did see this one.  I didn't think she would arrive in time for me to catch her.  To my surprise, she was here in time.

I'm not sure where the Algoma Conveyor was coming from.  When I look at AIS, it shows the last place she visited, which was Port Colborne on the Lake Erie side of the Welland Canal.
I think she was coming from somewhere further than that, but I don't know.
She was heading up to Goderich and I think that means she would be picking up a load of salt.
It was nice to catch her  but that is mainly because I love her name.
She passes the Gordie Howe Bridge.
Unfortunately, I was kind of shooting into the sun.
I switched to my drone.
I was still having the same problem.
I kind of like this shot.
She passes the Ambassador Bridge.
And she continues on.
She welcomes our next guest.


No comments: