Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Next Up, the Federal Cedar

 Next up was a bonus ship that I was not expecting to catch.

As I was keeping an eye on the river, I noticed that were was a ship that was docked near the grain elevator was starting to move.
I thought it was pretty cool since it was a salty and I like the variety they add to the river.
I think she was heading up to Thunder Bay.
I presume that she will be picking up grain there.
I also presume that she will be taking it back overseas.
She passes the Gordie Howe Bridge and Baie Comeau.
A close up.
She is a nice looking ship.
One more shot with my camera.
And then I switched to my drone.
I think it is cool that there is a helipad.
I think these ships can also carry containers.
But they have bulk holds too.
The beam shot.
She continues on.


No comments: