Friday, May 27, 2016

Choo Choo Charlie Was an Engineer

Don't ask me why that popped in my head.
 As I was taking pictures of one of the ships, I heard the train whistle as it approached the paper mill.  I figured I needed pictures and I was hoping the train would stay around long enough to get pictures of it with my next ship.
 I think this is a daily run for the trains.  They deliver materials to the plant and pick up the empty boxcars.  At any rate, it's pretty cool to be this close to the tracks.
 It's funny, as I was taking pictures of the ship on the other side of the dock, I heard the engine say, "Get the hell out of my way".  You'd think people wouldn't argue with a monster like this but apparently they do.
 But it's kind of nice to get different angles on an engine.
 Even one that looks as beat up as this one.
 It backs into the plant one more time.
 An almost head on shot.
And one more shot.

No comments: